www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Chicago photos - finally!

Time passes by way too quick. It's been almost two months since I was in Chicago! I miss it so much I'm going back AGAIN in September. This time it'll be for Anand's sisters baby shower which I'll be documenting. I really fell in love with the suburbs, really peaceful, green and plenty of photo-ops. See below to see what I'm talking about!

Between NY (can be seen here) and IL, I think they are about tied for places I would live at.

Onto the photos!

Stepping outside of ORD I was welcomed by awesome California weather! This is also where I saw in disbelief that motorcyclists weren't required to wear helmets!







This is a lot of what you see while driving thru the suburbs; GREEN!



Behind the scene's of a mall where Anand's Subway is located



I'm so hungry for Chicago pizza right now. I can't wait to go back!!!





So what do backyards in the suburbs typically look like? Fence-less and green...





And whats the view like in a multi-million dollar condo in a high rise?















































I took this photo at Lincoln Park. Do you notice something that doesn't belong? If you said the CRT monitor you're half right.


If you also said a glazed donut tied to a string your correct! (cropped from above photo)











My gf having fun with my digital body while I shoot on my Yashica. Scanned images will come at a later date.







Attention ladies, he's looking for a special someone to tie the knot with! Inquire within!



I'm really excited to go back! Except I'm taking a red eye =( But delicious pizza will make it better!

No comments: