www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Project Wedding, Google Voice & Busyness

I received an email from Project Wedding earlier today about having a perfect 5 star rating and I got so excited I had to blog about it!

Check it out for yourself and feel free to click on it and view my other reviews left by happy couples =) I'd like to thank all of those couples who took a moment and left me a review.

Robert Yee Photography Review

See more reviews of Robert Yee Photography on Project Wedding.


Onto Google Voice. For anyone who hasn't heard or tried Google Voice yet, its amazing. It makes life a little easier and helps cut back on expenses. Free texting, free phone calls and AWESOME features! Check it out for yourself and create an account www.google.com/voice

Feel free to call anytime by clicking the icon below or actually dialing my number, 714-868-6321.


And finally, busyness. It's been a real busy month for me and its about to get busier this Friday. I'm flying to Fresno (yes its only a ~3.5 hr drive, but time is money) Friday morning to shoot an Indian ceremony (Puja) on Saturday. I fly home right after the ceremony to LAX and immediately start my drive back to San Diego (I was there last week) for a wedding Sunday. At least everything is in the same time zone and I have a place to stay at =)

No comments: