www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

Home

I'm finally back home and about to sleep in my comfortable bed!

I'm super tired after waiting 8 hours for a flight because of thunder storm and weather delays. For anyone flying out of ORD keep in mind you might be delayed, this is what several people have told me AFTER I had already booked my flight. It was pretty neat seeing half size golf ball hail land everywhere at the airport and then not being able to see 20' because of the crazy down pour of rain.

My trip was great and my shoot was awesome. I have no idea when I'll post photos because we're in the middle of the season - meaning I'm flooded with work. In the mean time here's some video of my landing at ORD =)

No comments: