www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Flying to Chicago

In a while I'll be waking up, taking a drive to LAX and flying to Chicago for an engagement session and visit a friend. I'm pretty excited about the entire trip and I hope to document it well so all of you can see what I saw =)

I'll be doing this in two different ways. One with my still camera and two with my pocket video camera; a Creative Labs Vado HD. I'll be posting photos and videos when I get back.

My biggest concern is flying with all my gear. A few months ago I purchased a Pelican 1510 because it meets the requirements for a carry-on so hopefully I don't have any issues.

Anyways, some of you may be wondering what exactly I'm bringing. Here is exactly what I'm bringing:

• Canon 1D3
• Canon 5D
• Yashica D & plenty of film =)
• Canon 16-35
• Canon 24 1.4
• Canon 50 1.4
• Canon 85 1.2
• Canon 70-200 2.8
• Sigma 15 fisheye
• Tamron 28-75, great travel lens
• Kenko extension tubes
• Canon 580 flash
• Elinchrom Skyports
• Nexto Ultra ND-2525
• Creative Labs Vado HD + bracket
• Chargers, batteries, cables and misc items

Enough with the list, lets see what it looks like inside the Pelican 1510! Photo taken with my Blackberry Storm:




You can see my cat's head at the top right corner. Too bad he doesn't fit =(



My 5D + 16-35 will be in my personal carry on and in its place will be my Yaschica D.


Here's today's sunset taken with my 1D3 while driving:



See you guys in a week!

No comments: