www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday: Palos Verdes

This is a follow up from my 'Saturday: Palos Verdes' posting. We'll start with their really fun esession I shot at the Santa Monica Pier. I also used my medium format 6x6 Yashica D =)

A note for anyone who wants to shoot inside the amusement park area, you might get harassed like I did (even thought I've shot there many times) for a permit. It's quick and easy to get it though.
































Their wedding took place at Malaga Cove Library in Palos Verdes with the reception at the Cheesecake Factory in Redondo Beach.














His reaction in the next few photo's is just incredible and makes me feel great I was able to document it.

























This past weekend I was at Francesca Garden in San Juan Capistrano, check back later this week for an update!

No comments: