www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dodger Stadium + Castle Green

Its been quite a while since I've blogged, but not quite a while since I've been shooting. Even though the economy still hasn't recovered, I've managed to stay busy.

Here are some excellent photo's I took over the weekend (esession was months ago).

I've lived in So Cal my entire life and have never set foot in Dodger Stadium until this day (of the esession).

This place is great! I'm thankful the groom is a HUUUGE Dodgers fan! We headed to downtown afterwards to find some cool locations.

























































Their wedding was also this past weekend, yes a double header for me! Awesome if you ask me, even better when its a trippple.

I was really fortunate last weekend to have awesome couples and awesome locations. Castle Green is a real castle! It's freaking awesome in there, but a bit spooky if you head to the mens restroom in the basement area.
































































No comments: