www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Photos: 2009 (part 1 of ∞)

2009 was an excellent year and will end excellently because in a about 12 hours I will driving to my last wedding of 2009 where I'll be shooting with my friend Brian Kent. Those will come at a later time, but for now I'll share with you some of my favorite and most meaningful photos I captured. After seeing how many fav's I have I've parted it into sections and not sure how many there will be, hence the ∞.

I was honored to have been able to document two funerals this year. I wont be posting the photos directly on my blog, but they can each be viewed here (viewing - funeral) and here.

Onto what will be posting, in no particular order but scenes will be kept together.
















Over the summer my girlfriend and I went kayaking in La Jolla, tons of fun!!






During the 2009 IBJJ tournement I saw Mike Colon!












































I'll wrap things up in the new year. Right now I must prep for tomorrow!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

No comments: