www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Holidays & (almost) Happy New Year

Hope everyone is having merry holidays and is enjoying themselves as this year winds down to the last three full days.

I'll be wrapping up the year shooting a wedding with my friend on New Years Eve and hopefully finishing in time to spend the countdown with my girlfriend - even if its in the car driving.

I celebrated Christmas in Vegas, it was super crowded and the house won! But I did see KÀ and that was well worth everything. Below is a time lapse from my house to the valet at MGM. Enjoy!



I'll be posting a Year in Pictures soon so stay tuned. In the mean time have a look at some of my recent work.






















































1 comment:

Jack K Hou said...

Nice work....I guess you got a chance to work with Stephanie...=)