www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Take Ivy

A few weeks ago my friend, and lead singer, asked me if I could shoot his band's first gig playing at Chain Reaction. It's been years since I last stepped foot inside the venue so I felt really dated when I walked inside =(

The band is named after a popular photography book by T. Hayashida that documented the style of era at Ivy League schools.

Check out some of the book here

If you ask me how they sounded all I can say is from whatever I heard its pretty good. I only say that since I was shooting most of the time and I was concentrating on photography more than the music. Kind of weird since the venue is extremely loud but shows how our brains work when their in concentration mode.

















Support my friends band by visiting their MySpace and seeing them live! Check out their MySpace Take Ivy

No comments: