www.yeerphoto.com Robert Yee Photography - Orange County & Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Disneyland engagement session, Santa Barbara, Chicago

I have fun surprises for all of you in the form of videos and photos all shot inside Disneyland! Watch a little bit of how I function and what is produced =)

The clip below is us on Big Thunder Mountain!














Here I'm working at the fire station near the entrance of Disneyland.








And some more good stuff throughout the park!




















I also took the time to shoot medium format film because film is GREAT!








I'll be posting a few more things in about week I promise! This Sunday I'll be in Santa Barbara for a wedding for the couple you see below.












I'm also flying to Chicago for an engagement session in June! I'll have lots of photos and video footage =)

If anyone knows of any must things to do in Chicago drop me an email rob@yeerphoto.com

No comments: